The Chatfield Fish & Game Club was founded for the promotion of Conservation and Education, and is for sportsman of all sorts.
|Daily Guest Pass (Daily guest pass must be purchased with a member present and guest must be accompanied at the club by the same member)||$10|
Military discounts available wth proof of service!
- Club house for meetings, picnics, etc.
- Regular and wobble trap ranges.
- 300 yard rifle range.
- Handicapped accessible pistol range.
- 50 yard archery range with a 10 and 14 foot elevated platforms.
- Pond and 30+ acres for dog training available.
Memberships are good for the Calendar year. (e.g. if you buy June 1st of 2019 only good until Dec. 31st of 2019)
You can purchase a membership at Magnum Sports. Give them a call at 507.867.4399 or stop by at 21 1st Street, Chatfield, MN
Following 2 photos from Hunter Bergo Memorial 3d Archery Shoot