WELCOME TO THE CHATFIELD FISH AND GAME CLUB
FISH AND GAME CLUB RANGE RULES
1. Club use is for annual members, members guest, Jr. members and open trap guests only. For access call Magnum Sports at 867-4399.
2. Youths who are under a Family Membership or a Junior Membership must be supervised by an adult family club member, or other adult club member- if they are under age eighteen and do not have Firearms Safety Certification(FSC). If they have FSC they can use all ranges (except pistols on short range) at age sixteen without supervision. A person must be eighteen to fire a pistol without adult supervision per state law. (MN Stat. 624.713)
3. Keep safety first at all times, call 911 for any emergency. Call Fillmore
County Sheriff on 507-765-3874 for trespass violations.
4. Shooting hours are 9 A.M. to sunset. (trap/wobble teams 9:45 P.M.)
5. Eye and ear protection are required.
6. Only pistols, 22 rim-fire rifles, air rifles and muzzle loading rifles using patched round balls are allowed on the short range. No cross firing on the short range. Pistols are allowed on the rifle range for long distance shooting.
7. All firearms should be considered loaded until cleared. Magazines may be loaded behind the firing line, but all weapons will only be loaded when at the firing line and facing down range.
8. Use only approved paper targets on both ranges, no explosive targets, cans, bottles, pumpkins, clay pigeons, etc. Attach targets to stands using staples, clips or tape, no nails or screws.
9. Metal targets are only allowed at the 300 yard marker on the rifle range. No digging for lead in any backstop area.
10. Full automatic and bump guns are not allowed.
11. Clean up all targets, shotgun hulls and brass after shooting.
12. Take any misfired rounds home and dispose of properly.
13. No alcohol during shooting activities and no drugs allowed.
14. No broad heads allowed on the archery range.
15. No hunting allowed on Fish and Game Club property.
16. Please respect our club and its grounds, thank you.
17. Visit our web site at: www.chatfieldfishandgame.club for all events,
rules and contact information.